Saturday, April 4, 2020

The production log

Write book
The red book of startup
Teensharks Startup 101
Startup 101
Sure Startup, startup cookbook

Three videos a week - pinterest, instagram, youtube, blog

Finish the book in a week
The Red Book of Startup

Youtube

should I startup?

Self evaluation - are you ready for entrepreneurship

what VCs wants to see  (how investors see you)

Who should be my cofounder?  should I get a cofounder

veterans secrets
should I start
why you cann't get the ball rolling
Funding related

the dilemma of entrepreneur

will I get funding
how do I get funding

Straight startup vocabulary
BRAND: Grad, Use and Own a Name

Innovation, Invention, Startup, Entrepreneurship, Business, Company ... relations

hobby, interest, curiosity, startup, business

widget, gadget, invention, products, merchandise




No comments:

Post a Comment